20 de julio de 2009

Selena's having a band...


I know many of you alrady know about this and I'm sorry I didn't post it before but I just didn't find the time to do so...well, the truth is that I remembered about that just today and now, but I'm sure some of you don't know about this...
Well...it seems that she is not having her own CD, she says that she doen't like to be like "the center of attention" not that she sin't, but that she just didn't feel prepaired to be alone wit tours and everything that her own CD would take her to do...so, she's having a band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's actually learning to play the guitar because she won't be alone in this anymore and it seems that she's the only girl in the band!!!!!!!!
Even though, that sounds like a VERY good idea, she may be very good by alone too...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario